1. Drag a .jpg image to your desktop.
2. Rename the file extension from ".jpg" to ".txt"
3. Double click the new .txt file, and it will open in TextEdit.
4. Minimize the TextEdit window.
5. Rename the file extension back to .jpg on your desktop.
6. Open the .jpg in Preview by double-clicking the image.
7. Reopen the minimized TextEdit window (This sequence will allow you to manipulate the code while watching your image change. This will save you a lot of time re-naming and re-opening your files).
8. Manipulate the code. Copy, paste, delate, add, etc, etc, etc. Avoid the upper 1/8 of the code, as that will corrupt the image file.
Kindia du Plessis Cutler